Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ohio Chain Saw Massacre


Well, Ok, so it wasn't really a massacre, just removing a dead limb from my flowering plum tree.  But it was the first time I'd used my little electric chain saw, what fun!  And I didn't hack myself to bits or bleed profusely!  I even wore eye protection, but I probably should have worn long pants.  Anyway, my friend Marina came over with all her garden implements to help me weed and trim the vines and shrubs at the front of the house.  It looks just "mahvelous" now, as it was getting quite overgrown.  I'm sure Steve has been looking down and just shaking his head.... he took a lot of pride in our yard.  But, it's looking much better now!  The question is, "To Mulch or Not To Mulch?"  I'm going to try to get away with not mulching...

No comments:

Post a Comment