Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Trip to the Vet!

It was time for Ivy Rose, Spooky and Rascal to make their annual journey to the vet for check-ups and shots.  I normally dread it, cuz once they hear the rattle of the carriers coming into the house, they scatter and hide.  Today it was like shooting fish in a barrel, even Ivy Rose was calm while I put her in her crate and took her to the vet.  They must know I've been stressed out lately.  Rascal is much more laid back about it than the others (see photo).  After I took the pic with Dr. Bieber she said, "Wait, I should have a more intelligent look on my face!!"  My vet loves the kitties.  IR and Spooky hid in their crates until I forced them out, but all's well that ends well.  Whew!  Wont' have to do that for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment