Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Back From Canada!

Whew!  I had a great time in Canada last week, but I'm glad to be home.  Robyn and Rene were the perfect hosts.  Delta made me stay overnight in Minneapolis due to flight delays, but I made it back to 90-degree northeast Ohio this morning, safe and sound.  The golf up there is AWESOME!!!  If any of you hackers get the chance to go up there (Prince Albert, Saskatchewan), Waskesiu, Nipawin, Elk Ridge, GO!  They are beautiful courses, a bit challenging (at least for me), and affordable.  I think Steve would totally approve of my spending the first anniversary of his being torn away from us golfing on beautiful courses with great friends.  In retrospect it was the perfect way to spend the week.  Enjoy the photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment